Garlon 4 Ultra Triclopyr Herbicide
Garlon 4 is the liquid ester formulation for foliar and basal bark applications, and is effective on actively growing brush by penetrating the bark and entering the cambium layer. Also effective as a late-season application. Garlon 4 Ultra 60.45% Triclopyr Specialty Herbicide was developed to deliver enhanced performance on unwanted vegetation along roadsides, industrial rights-of-way and similar noncrop sites. The advanced, patented formulation also helps ensure the continued availability of the workhorse active ingredient triclopyr for professional right-of-way vegetation management.
Garlon 4 Ultra is available to meet the changing needs of vegetation management professionals, the public and the environment. The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance.FEATURES:
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
2x2.5 gallon case
Call us at 800.225.1311 for more information, pricing, or to place your order for Garlon 4.