Seaside II Bentgrass w/ Yellow Jacket Coating
Seaside II, with a medium-fine texture, provides a high-quality playing surface for greens, tees and fairways. It has shown very good drought tolerance with low fertility requirements and the ability to use effluent or water sources that have a salt level of 15,000 ppm.
Some benefits of Seaside II include:
• Bred for salt and drought tolerance
• Low fertility requirements
• Tolerates salt levels up to 15,000 ppm
• Excellent dollar spot and disease resistance
• Competes well with Poa-annua Recommended seeding rate is 1.0 to 1.50 lbs./1,000 sq. ft. for new plantings and 0.1 to 0.25 lbs./1,000 sq. ft. for interseeding
Call us at 800.225.1311 for more information, pricing, or to place your order for Seaside II Bentgrass w/ Yellow Jacket Coating.